I was tagged by the lovely Amy to do this, so let’s get going!
There are no rules. It’s YOUR blog. But it would be nice if you linked back to Never Not Reading (tag creator), and maybe the person who tagged you too. Share the love folks.
Feel free to use the GIFs used by Never Not Reading, the graphics made by Flavia the Bibliophile if you would like, both, or make and use your own visuals!
1. THE SANDERSON SISTERS- A GREAT TRILOGY
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor. Nothing says great more than a blue haired heroine saving the world.
2. WINIFRED SANDERSON- A BOOK WITH A TRULY AWFUL FEMALE VILLAIN
Amarantha in the ACOTAR series. I cannot stress how much I hate her.
3. SARAH SANDERSON- A BOOK THAT UNCANNILY ATTRACTS CHILDREN
Harry Potter. I don’t know any young child that isn’t attracted by a magic school or trying to stun people with spells.
4. MARY SANDERSON- A BOOK THAT IS JUST PLAIN SILLY
The Last Dog on Earth by Adrian J Walker. It has an overly anxious man and a very sweary dog. It is serious at times, but most of the time I found myself chuckling at one point or another.
5. MAX-A BOOK THAT IS TRYING REALLY HARD TO BE COOL BUT DOESN’T ALWAYS SUCCEED
I don’t really know? I mean, I’m kind of bitter when it comes to not liking the popular books, but I guess I would have to say The Mortal Instruments. These books were so bad they were very good.
6. DANI- A BOOK THAT ISN’T AFRAID TO TELL IT HOW IT IS
Anything written by Louise O’Neil. She is amazing and hits home with her YA and adult books.
7. BINX-A BOOK SERIES THAT JUST WON’T DIE
The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine. Not just because they are vampires (…), but because I grew up with this series and it just means so much to me, like Rachel.
8. ICE- A BOOK WITH A CHARACTER AS DUMB AS A ROCK
-Screams into the void-
9. THE BLACK FLAME/CANDLE- A SERIES YOU WISH YOU COULD RESURRECT
Pretty Things by Sarra Manning. It’s not really a series, but I love this book so much and the characters and I just want every teenage girl to read this.
10. HEADLESS BILLY BUTCHERSON- A BOOK THAT ISN’T AS BAD AS IT’S MADE OUT TO BE
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas. I was very apprehensive due to what I have heard on the book grapevine, but I am trash. I have the biggest crush on Rhys, and I will fight for him until the day I die.
11. WINIFRED SANDERSON’S SPELL BOOK- A BOOK WITH A MIND OF IT’S OWN
The Night Circus? I mean, the circus is created by the magic of two of the characters, so I guess that means the circus is creating itself? I don’t know.
12. GARRY MARSHALL- A BOOK WITH A CAMEO
Possibly The Mortal Instruments? (yes I know I’ve mentioned it earlier…) as some of the characters in The Infernal Devices are mentioned. Otherwise it would have to be Isla and the happily ever after, because of Anna and Etienne being mentioned 🙂